Dog Behaviour Services
I believe that our dogs live their best lives when we help them to feel safe and secure, knowing that we will take care of them every day by understand their needs. When working with my clients I always promise to give my utmost support and knowledge, and in turn I ask that my clients commit to the behavioural guidance as best possible.
These are the Canine behaviours in which I have experience and knowledge of:
- Aggression – (resource, dog, animals and human related)
- Anxiety – (separation, sounds, movement)
- Barking – (at people, dogs or anything your dog finds unsettling)
- Destruction of the home (chewing furniture etc)
- Excess Excitement – (dog has difficulty settling)
- General manners – (your dog is poorly behaved although nothing extreme)
- Jumping Up – (how to stop your dog jumping on people)
- Loose-Lead walking – (guiding you on how to walk your dog on the lead)
- Nipping & Biting – (dog is using its teeth on skin/clothing)
- Recall – (teaching your dog to come to you on command)
- Socialisation – (your dog needs to learn how to interact with other dogs)
- Visiting Veterinarians – (creating a calmer experience at the Vets)
I have a success rate in helping many owners solve their dogs issues in Essex, Hertfordshire, London, Surrey, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire as well as in other countries by way of video/telephone guidance.